Breaking News
recent

TORRES : I'M STAYING AT LIVERPOOL



Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has ended speculation about his future by saying he plans to stay at Anfield.

- 0 
 
The Spanish striker has been linked with Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona this summer but has now expressed his desire to stay on Merseyside.

"My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed. I am looking forward to the challenge ahead," he told the club's website.
"This is the best club in the country so the targets and expectations are always high.
"Hopefully we can stay at our level. At Liverpool the aim is to fight for every title. It was difficult last season but we are sure we can improve this season. I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my teammates."

Torres also said he has been impressed by new manager Roy Hodgson.
"I really appreciated the fact that Roy came out to see me while I was on my holidays. He told me about his plans for the club and what he wanted from me and I appreciated that
"I hope he will be the right man to reach the targets of Liverpool Football Club and I am really looking forward to working with him. At the moment I am training just on my own but as soon as I can I will train with the team and with the new manager.

"I have had less than two weeks to get ready but I felt really good in my first session back with the physios and the doctor. I will try to be fit as soon as possible and I am looking forward to playing at Anfield again."

Eurosport
247CIRCLE

247CIRCLE

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.